Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Final Goodbye

a kitten waving goodbye
Ms. Averitt,
Wow, this semester went by fast.This class was extremely helpful and I plan to take what I learned and put it all to good use. I'm glad I had such a great teacher, who could explain things to where I could understand them, took their time and helped everyone in the classroom and not just a few people. You were very understanding and helpful this whole semester. You are a wonderful teacher and I hope to see you around some time.


Dear Classmates,
This semester is already over! can you believe it! it has flown by. I'm glad I had such a great, fun and exciting group of classmates to enjoy the semester with. I hope you all the best of luck going in to your teaching career!

God Bless,

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment