Sunday, August 23, 2009

Next Generation Learning

This video really caught my interest. I agree that technology can be helpful in schools and that children do learn more if they can see it and explore it themselves rather than someone just telling them. Like Harry said research has shown that playing the wii or having that on hands kind of work improves concentration. I believe we should have these kinds of technology in our school for the learning process because children do learn more when they can have that hands on experience. Having ICT would be beneficial and I think would improve the education that students learn. We would just have to watch and limit ourselves as to us not getting carried away. I really enjoyed seeing this video clip and seeing how others are learning.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Tiffany. I suggest indenting your paragraphs five spaces so that your post do not look like one long post. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete