Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ALEX

this is a picture of the word alex in bold letters on a blue background and on the side in the corner alex is spelled out Alabama Learning Exchange
The Alabama Learning Exchange, which is also known as Alex, is something I never heard of until this assignment was given. Alex, although a work in progress, already has so many different and helpful resources that meet the needs of teachers, administrators, parents and students. Some examples of the helpful resources are: Lesson plans, links to websites, access podcast,a personal work space for teachers and etc. Also about Alex, that is very interesting, is that it is a collaborative project, teachers are sharing information through this website and helping it grow.


Overall, I think that Alex is really helpful to students and teachers. It gives you great resources that I hopefully will soon use. This assignment opened my eyes to a wonderful website that will soon be of great use for me.

1 comment: