Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Alice Christie's Google Earth

a picture of alice christie looking away from the camera

Alice Christie's Website was all very interesting. Google Earth is one of the things I looked at on her website. Google Earth is a free program that helps students and teachers. It provides useful tools such as visual tours and maps. I think Google Earth will be a very helpful and useful website to use as a teacher especially in Science. You can have Google Earth and it can be a telescope, to look at all the stars and constellations,that's only one cool feature that Google Earth has.
Mrs. Christie talks about why Google Earth should be used in the classroom and, I agree with her it really puts hands on experience for the students so they can be excited about school work and still learn from it. Google Earth allows students to know what is going on it the world, since most students now days don't have a clue. I learned alot about Google Earth that i didn't know before. I think I will use this site when I become a teacher so my students can enjoy it like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment