Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Langwiches Blogsite

Langwiches blog site was very useful in making a podcast. They gave us useful and helpful tips on how to create our own podcast. They had different list of recordings that you could reference to if you wanted to listen to them. The different links that's on this website tell you different techniques to use such as how your voice looks like and gives you helpful tips on how to do this. You can listen to several different peoples podcast to get an idea of what yours should sound like.

I found Langwiches blog site very useful and think that i t will be a great tool for me to learn how to do my podcast now and also, if I teach about any of this stuff later on in my career it's a good tool to have handy for my class to look and and navigate through. I found this website very beneficial and I would use it.
http://langwitches.org/blog/2009/03/08/producing-a-podcast-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment