Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Video Cast From Past Classes

I really enjoyed listening to Technology Literate Teacher video podcast. You could understand them very well. Their conversation between one another was great, two girl mostly done the talking,but I think they all participated and did really well. They didn't seem to be reading from a script, they seemed to be just having a conversation amongst themselves and enjoying it. They stayed on topic most of the time and I found their topic interesting. These are the things that when I start to do my video cast that I will keep in my of doing.



Things that I may try and do differently is maybe try and be less nervous while on camera, cause it really shows in your movements and also it shows in your voice. I know everyone gets nervous and honestly I probably the worst one. I would try and control my nerves though while doing the video cast. Also, I would try and relax, not look so tense and tight while doing the podcast. I want to be comfortable and try and deliver the message of my topic and not have everyone focused on my being nervous or tense. Overall, I really enjoyed listening to the video cast and can't wait to see what mine is like!
http://gallery.me.com/jstrange/100544

No comments:

Post a Comment